Therapy services are not fully understood by many people, even though the majority of people who experience therapy enjoy positive outcomes. I have tried to address common questions here. If you have others, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
Ultimately you will decide for yourself if you’d like help working through what’s bothering you; however, there are also several signs to look out for as well.
- Do you feel run-down, tired, or angry for an extended period without knowing why?
- Do you feel sick or under the weather, even after having a clean bill of health confirmed by doctors?
- Are your relationships becoming strained and unmanageable?
- Are close friends and family members suggesting you seek professional help?
- Is your mood and mindset affecting your work performance negatively?
- Do your emotions feel more intense in reaction to daily events than you think they should?
- Have you suffered a trauma and found yourself unable to stop thinking about it?
- Have you turned to a substance or alcohol to relieve how you feel?
- Do you feel disconnected or disinterested in the hobbies you normally love?
If the answer to any of these are in the positive, therapy may help you. By breaking and reestablishing the patterns with which you view and take actions in your life, you may experience immense positive change.
I focus on long-term solutions that lead individuals to modify their behaviors independently and create more satisfying and fulfilling lives. Individual therapy is an intervention and may help you prevent year of unnecessary future emotional trauma.
Everyone is different, but the techniques and processes developed from my more than 15 years of therapy experience have helped individuals chart a healthy path forward.
Fredricksburg, VA 22407 US
I can guarantee the most affordable counseling rate in the Fredericksburg area. I understand the financial hardships of therapy. Therefore, I work with clients to establish a treatment plan that can be effectively budgeted intoyour income. Don't delay in getting the help you need in facing your difficulties.
I currently do not accept insurance, however, I have found my rates to be comparable with a regular co-pay. Therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plans, so make sure to check your coverage/reimbursement options with your insurance provider.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.